What is antimicrobial laminate film?
Safeguard those around you with this new laminate film which delivers over 99.99% protection against Covid-19 / Coronavirus, bacteria, parasites and fungi. It incorporates the highly effective antimicrobial agent, zinc pyrithione. It’s ideal for application in environments requiring high levels of hygiene such as retail, public transport, healthcare, education, hospitality and events.
- Effective against Covid-19 / Coronavirus.
- Kills bacteria, fungi and parasites.
- Over 99.99% proven effectiveness.
- Guaranteed protection for 3 years.
- Fully resistant to heavy-duty and abrasive cleaning.
How do I install antimicrobial laminate film?
- Ensure your chosen surface is as smooth and flat as possible.
- Clean the surface of dirt, dust, grease, and any form of contamination.
- Use masking tape to position the laminate film where you want it. Peel off the backing layer and apply to vinyl the surface.
- Use a squeegee to gently remove any air bubbles.
We offer a professional installation service which is ideal for large or installations, and all of our work is guaranteed for 2 years.
What sizes is antimicrobial laminate film available in?
The laminate comes in a roll with a width of 137.2cm and we can cut the laminate to your required length.
Can you print a design on the antimicrobial laminate film?
Please view some of our printed products where we offer antimicrobial lamination:
What finish does the antimicrobial laminate film have?
It has a matt finish.
What surfaces are suitable for antimicrobial laminate film?
It is suitable for any flat, smooth surface, and especially useful for providing protection in environments that require high levels of hygiene e.g. retail, public transport, healthcare, education, hospitality and events.
Is it suitable for use in food preparation environments?
This product is not recommended for use in environments where it may come into direct contact with food (e.g. kitchens and food processing plants). It is suitable for use in food and drink service environments.
Can I use this product outdoors?
No, this product is suitable for indoor use only.
What safety ratings does this product have?
It complies with SO 22196 which means that it is greater than 99.99% effective against the following bacteria:
- Escherichia Coli (E. Coli)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (Golden Staph)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella Enterica
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae (K. Pneumoniae)
- Enterococcus Faecalis (E. Faecalis)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Legionella Pneumophila
It also has a fire rating of Euroclass B S1 D0.
How do I order antimicrobial laminate film?
To place an order online select your options, specify your measurements and proceed through to checkout.
How do I clean my antimicrobial laminate film?
Once installed we recommend cleaning with soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth.